Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things I love about Fall

Im stealing the Idea from Molly over at http://specsandwings.blogspot.com/ and doing a fall inspiration post. If you haven't checked out her blog you should do so. I love her creativity.

Feels like im falling for Fall, The pumpkin Edition. Because nothing says Fall like that lovely Burnt Orange color of pumpkins and the sweet spicy cinnamon scented goodies made with pumpkin in the Fall.


I love Pumpkin flavored food and beverages. The return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes marks the beginnings of cool crisp mornings at Starbucks.



Pumpkin scone, pumpkin Loaf, pumpkin pie. The smell of baked pumpkin goodies is very comforting.




This ones not fall related, but I liked the way the lamp was being reflected in my latte.




Pumpkins means making Jack O Lanterns. This one is Jacks pumpkin Head From Nightmare Before Christmas. 2005.

Oogie Boogie 2005.



Mortal Combat 2006.

Bark At The Moon 2008.



I burn pumpkin scented candles in my apartment all year long. I look forward to fall because this is viewed as being normal and not eccentric.

What are your favorite things about pumpkins?

1 comments:

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

I love this! yay fall! thanks for adding your post...you rock!